Vivid Report is a library of visual components for C++ Builder and Delphi, which provides creating reports of almost any complexity.
Vivid Report provides perfect guaranteed printing quality and excellent productivity of designing.
Vivid Report provides the following possibilities:
- Full Unicode support.
- Unlimited amount of hierarchy levels of reports.
- Placing of images of the data in several bands on different pages.
- Four modes of printing: stretching or compressing of the report page onto the printer page, the division of the report page onto several printer pages, placing the report page onto the printer page, the select of the printer page pursuant to the report page.
- Export of reports into the HTML, EMF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, RTF, XLS, ODT, MHT files.
- Definition of all sizes and coordinates in various physical measurement units up to 0.01 mm.
- Unique alignment properties of bands on a page.
- Formatting of all text objects (strings and rich texts) independent of the current device resolution.
- True transparency of bands and graphical images.
- All data containers provide the static specifying of the data and the getting of the data from the database.
- The grid component allowing to create the 1D and 2D tables of a very complex structure.
- The print of values of the currency independent of current regional Windows settings.
- The print of twenty types of the bar codes (EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, 25 Interleaved, 25 Industrial, 25 Matrix, 39, 39 Extended, 93, 93 Extended, 128, EAN 128, PostNet, Codabar, MSI, UPC E0, UPC E1, UPC Supp2, UPC Supp5, PDF 417).
- A full-functional preview of the print.
- Customizable print progress.
The original concept of the report design in Vivid Report provide best possible WYSIWYG and multiple data using.
The source code of Vivid Report is available in Professional edition.
» version 3.5 Std - posted on 2010-05-20
» version 3.0 Std - posted on 2005-09-26
EULA - End User License Agreement
DEVELOPER'S LICENSE AGREEMENT
Vivid Report and related materials ("Software") are the
exclusive property of MBLabSoft, and are protected by international
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
DUE TO THE DIVERSITY OF CONDITIONS AND HARDWARE
UNDER WHICH SOFTWARE MAY BE USED, SOFTWARE AND
RELATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT
WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
OR FUNCTIONALITY. IN NO EVENT WILL MBLabSoft BE LIABLE
FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST
SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO
USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MBLabSoft HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY
WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE PURCHASE PRICE
OF SOFTWARE BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. YOU ASSUME
TOTAL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RESULTS
PRODUCED FROM SOFTWARE BY USING THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE FOR TRIAL USERS
You are granted permission to evaluate the trial versions of
SOFTWARE for the exclusive purpose of determining if you should
purchase the product. You may distribute Trial installation
programs, do not alter the files and do not charge for the files.
You may not reverse engineer, disassemble or duplicate any part
of SOFTWARE's design in another software product. You may not
distribute applications compiled with SOFTWARE, including EXEs,
DLLs, OCXs, DPLs, BPLs and other forms of executable code. You
may not distribute any files installed by the trial archives.
See "LIMITATION OF LICENSE FOR ALL USERS" below for
additional information about these restrictions.
GRANT OF LICENSE FOR REGISTERED USERS
Subject to payment of applicable license fees paid to MBLabSoft or
authorized resellers, you are granted permission to:
- Use one licensed copy of SOFTWARE per single developer, or
share multiple licenses between multiple concurrent developers,
provided that the number of concurrent developers does not exceed
the number of total licenses.
- Compile the source code and intermediate files (e.g. CPP,
DFM, BPL, RES etc.) as part of executable programs, provided that
reporting is secondary to the executable's primary purpose, and
that the resulting program does not compete with SOFTWARE as
a developer's tool.
- Distribute executable programs compiled with SOFTWARE
- Distribute the VR35D5.BPL, and encourage end-users to do the
same without restrictions or royalties.
- Modify the source code for your own purposes (if you licensed
it), provided that you respect the "LIMITATION OF LICENSE FOR ALL
USERS" below. Such modifications do not alter the terms of this
License Agreement. Free technical support cannot be provided for
developers who have modified the source code.
- Distribute runtime linkable modules (DLL, DPL, BPL, OCX, etc)
containing SOFTWARE, provided that the interface between the
calling program and the runtime linkable module is not publicly
documented, and reasonable precautions are taken to prevent the
reuse of runtime linkable modules from a development tool, such
as turning off design-time support when generating Delphi or
C++ Builder packages.
LIMITATION OF LICENSE FOR ALL USERS
The SOFTWARE Developer's License expressly prohibits the:
- Duplication, distribution or publication of the SOFTWARE's
source code, intermediate files (e.g. DFM, OBJ, CPP, BPR,
etc.), or developer's documentation, except for a single backup
- Reverse engineering, disassembling or translation of the
SOFTWARE's source code, screens or algorithms to another
- Use of SOFTWARE's source code, screen or algorithms for any
- Use of SOFTWARE in a manner that competes with SOFTWARE
as a developer's tool.
REQUIREMENT OF LICENSE FOR REGISTERED USERS
The SOFTWARE Developer's License requires that you:
- Provide technical support regarding the use of SOFTWARE to
your end-users as needed. Under no circumstances shall MBLabSoft
be contacted by end-users directly.
- Purchase an additional license for each copy of your
program's source code that is provided to clients when your
custom source code includes SOFTWARE. Distributing any part of
SOFTWARE's source or intermediate files without an additional
license is a copyright violation. If clients merely require your
custom source code for archival purposes, and you do not include
SOFTWARE's source code or intermediate files in the archive,
there is no need to purchase an additional license.
The Software will be periodically updated, and provided on a
fee basis or free-of-charge.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE AND TRANSFER
You may permanently transfer the Software and accompanying
written materials (including the most recent update and all prior
versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees to be
bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer terminates
your license. You may not rent or lease the Software or otherwise
transfer or assign the right to use the Software, except as
stated in this paragraph.
Copyright (c) 2010 MBLabSoft. All Rights Reserved.